Perfect Group or Multi Family Buying - Escape from the City and Towns and enjoy a sustainable lifestyle with few Bills and Fresh Fruit and Veg
664 Currs Road Bolivia, NSW 2372
Live the dream – a ‘million dollar’ view 50 klms down the valley from 1100 metres above sea level, four colourful seasons, surrounded by nature and wildlife. Watch the sunset from the verandahs while the wallabies entertain you from only metres away. Sleep serenaded by the frogs and wake to the happy twittering of the birds.
• Plentiful rainwater supply and permanent flowing spring fed creek
• Stand-alone solar power. No more electricity bills!
• Organic hobby farm, growing a wide variety of fruits and vegetables.
• The area under cultivation could be increased many times over to generate serious income.
• Established markets for garlic and organic fruits, vegetables, seeds and other produce.
• Large netted orchard with a wide variety of mature fruit trees and berries
• Nut trees and citrus orchard
• A versatile property suitable for an extended family, couples, a small community, or some other combination with three self-contained accommodation areas.
• Suits various income producing projects, eg., grow garlic, mushrooms or market garden, run workshops or retreats, rent part of the property, have a home office business, or simply have a relaxing lifestyle.
Really, to appreciate this property and all it has to offer you need to see it for yourself. You will see there is no exaggeration in saying it is a unique and special place.
Come and live in this beautiful, tranquil area bordering a national park, with friendly, helpful neighbours and only half an hour’s drive from the lovely historic town of Tenterfield.
The shire has much to offer too with its wineries, national parks, boutique breweries, olive growers, jam makers, soaperie etc. All together it makes for a wonderful lifestyle.
Facilities and equipment
• Organica small crop farm called God’s Gift Organics
o Includes tiller, pumps and watering systems.
o 100 sqm shed with 2 storage rooms, drying racks and dehumidifier.
o 48 sqm extra covered area with drying racks
• Netted orchard, approximately one third of an acre. Separate nut and citrus orchard
o Many different fruit trees, nut trees, various berries and raised vegetable beds
o Small shed
o Irrigation systems
o Established market for organically grown vegetable and herb seeds
• Multiple accommodation areas to suit a variety of living arrangements
o 2 bedroom house with large verandah/sun room and office
o Self-contained studio with multi-purpose areas
o Self-contained guest suite
o Small cabin with verandah
o Slow combustion wood burning fires for cosy winters
o Great roofed wood shed for dry wood
o Gas stoves for cooking
o 3 semi-enclosed carport spaces
o Fenced house gardens
o NBN, mobile and satellite internet available though owners currently use mobile internet.
o Excellent mobile telephone and television reception
o 120,000 litres of rainwater
o Two pumps used to fill an elevated holding tank with rain water to gravity feed to the accommodation areas
o 10,000 litres of creek water in an elevated holding tank to gravity feed to the garlic, fruit trees and vegetables
o Permanent spring fed creek with pump activated from the main house.
o Lily pond for the enjoyment of the native frogs
o Fully automated stand-alone solar system in a purpose built 3 room shed
o 48 volt 4.5 kwh system with enclosed battery bank
o 8 kva Kubota generator for backup power
o Inverter with extendable capacity
o Sufficient power to run several refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, bread makers, slow cookers, microwaves, hair dryers, food dryers, toasters, irons, televisions, DVD players, radios and computers.
• Other Utilities
o 40 ft shipping container for storage of building and plumbing materials
o 40 ft container for machinery and storage of mulch
• Property size and location
o 41 acres with approximately 5 acres cleared and the rest forested
o Two boundaries border Capoompeta National Park
o Address – 664 Currs Road, Bolivia, NSW, 2372
o 30 minutes drive to Tenterfield
o 2 hours drive to Armidale and domestic airport
o 2.5 hours drive to Lismore
o 2.5 hours drive to Toowoomba and domestic airport
o 4 hours drive to Brisbane city, domestic and international airports
o 3 hours to Byron Bay, 4 hours to the Gold Coast
o 7.5 hours drive to Sydney
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 6 bed
- 3 bath