Walk to town, peace and quiet, perfect sustainable living home, studio on 5 acres with stunning views across Strathbogie Tableland, to SE and NE
This 5 acre (2.045ha) property is on the edge of Strathbogie township.
The home is spacious with comfortable open-plan living and an expanse of windows bringing light and vista inside. It is warmed by a combustion wood heater, cooled by a reverse cycle air conditioner and is well insulated.
A grid connected solar power system receives premium feed-in rates, which are transferable to the purchaser. Current owner receives no electricity bills, only rebates.
All three bedrooms have a beautiful outlook and include built-in robes. A large studio with private entrance extends from one bedroom, with views to vegetable garden and sunset. Bathroom is off main bedroom and toilet is separate.
A verandah runs the length of this home, providing space to enjoy the quiet peace and beautiful outlook in the morning sun or afternoon summer shade. Mature shade trees throughout this very special garden also provide comfortable sit spots through summer.
A large assortment of water tanks collect rain off the house, two sheds and car ports. Bore water is pumped into a storage tank which gravity feeds garden taps throughout.
Highlights of this property:
– Permaculture systems in place with chicken and duck enclosures, expansive run which opens to orchard area.
– Almost a decade of healthy soil biology enhancement
– Along with an established orchard, many more fruit and nut trees are growing throughout the tastefully designed garden, amongst mature exotic trees and shrubs.
– Indigenous plantings ensure a diversity of bird life and other wildlife call it home, including echidnas and koalas.
– Established woodlot/habitat area.
– Potential to graze around six sheep.
It’s just a short walk into town and magnificent swimming holes on nearby creeks.
Please submit the property inquiry form for details of this property, or send your email to (61) 0468 489 333.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 5 acre