This Privacy Statement is made on behalf of the Owners.
This policy sets out how the Owners treat personal information that is collected and received from users of the Site, including information related to your use of the Site.
Personal information means any information about you which is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, email address, or telephone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
When you visit the Site information such as the time, date, duration and use of the Site is automatically collected. This information is used for statistical purposes only and does not include information that is personally identifiable.
When you submit information by using an electronic form or by sending an email such information is used only for the purposes for which you have specifically provided it.
In addition the Owners may use your information to provide you with details of new services, information about existing services, special offers or prizes that may be associated with some of the products and services they offer.
If you do not want to receive this information, please let us know by sending an email or write or by mail to PO Box 589 Glebe NSW 2037.
The Owners will not use your personal information for any other purpose and will not disclose such information without your consent.
The Owners also take care to ensure that any personal information provided to them is stored in a secure manner, and take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse, loss, and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
The Owners do not buy, sell, trade or exchange information with any other organisation, business or individual.
Access to any site that may be reached via the hyperlinks on the Site (“linked site”) is subject to any notices, including but not limited to copyright notices, which may appear throughout the linked site.
Accessing a linked site from this page does not expressly or impliedly constitute any guarantee, undertaking or warranty on the part of the Owners as to the accuracy, completeness, copyright status or up‑to‑date nature of the information contained on the linked site.
The Owners will not be liable to the reader or any third party for losses, costs, damages or other expenses incurred as a result of such access and the use of any information contained on a linked site.
The ability to access a linked site does not:
(a) constitute express or implied authority to infringe copyright in any material contained on the linked site; and/or
(b) imply any connection, sponsorship or affiliation between the linked site and this site or the Owners.
The information contained on this site is presented in summary from only and is not to be considered complete. The information contained on the site should not be regarded as or used in the place of expert advice.
The Trade Practices Act and other similar Australian State and Territory legislation may provide you with certain rights and remedies in respect of goods and services provided to you by the Owners on the site which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (“statutory rights”). The Owners do not exclude any such statutory rights, but exclude all other conditions and warranties specified or implied by custom, law or statue.
To the extent permitted by law:
- All information and materials on the site is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied;
- All implied warranties as to merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose are excluded;
- The Owners and their information providers make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of any information or materials on the site;
- The Owners make no warranties in respect of human or machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions, or losses including but not limited to loss of data; and
- The Owners make no warranties that files and/or data available for downloading from the site, or the server transmitting information and materials to you, will be free of infection, viruses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
Further, the Owners’ liability for the breach of any warranty or condition which cannot by law be excluded shall, at the Owners’ option, be limited to the following:
- In the case of services supplied by the Owners:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- In the case of goods supplied by the Owners:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of the Owners, their servants or agents) will the Owners or their associated companies be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use of or access to, or inability to use or access the site or any information and/or materials contained on the site.
You acknowledge and agree that the Owners have no control over users of the site, and is under no circumstances liable for the behaviour, opinions or conduct of such users, including but not limited to any information, materials or advice provided by them, any defamatory or otherwise offensive statements.